Thursday 16 September 2010

Simplicity Patterns 50% Off

Handmadehappiness gave a heads up on the sale on here (thank you) where simplicity sewing patters are half price. There were lots I wanted but restrained myself, well actually I only intended to buy a couple but got a bit carried away...

Look at the lovely bag patterns;
I really like this one, might be a great use for some special scraps:

These remind me of my Nana's pinnies, yeah I could fancy a pinny bag; I would love a nice laptop bag, I must get myself one made, oh god my to do list is growing and growing...

I also bough these toy patterns, I am imagining a teddy made in CK cotton fabric:




I am not sure how long the sale is on for but it is worth a look.

p.s. can I apologise for not leaving as many comments as usual, I am so busy and tired all the time I am barely scratching the surface of my reading list. I tend to get the chance to catch up at the weekend with a cuppa and it takes me a good couple of hours. I love it though, I keep finding lots of beautiful blogs and ideas and inspiration.
I still ♥ love ♥ you all and will catch up as soon as I can.

p.p.s. It was my first weigh in on Wednesday night with Slimming World and I lost 6.5 lbs. I was overjoyed, it's a good kick start to my healthy living plan.

~ ♥ Back Soon ♥ ~

18 comments:

Vix said...

Brilliant weight loss, Kandi! Well done
Those patterns are gorgeous. I should stop collecting patterns and craft books and actually do something with them. xxx

char said...

My to-do list seems to grow by the day, Kandi and I never have time to do anythigng on the list - and then i read another post or something and it grows again. Argh!!
Congrats on the weight-loss though, I need to make a start on that as well!! :) xx

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Half a stone! Well done!! Thanks for the tip on the patterns, I'm feeling totally enthused with sewing at the minute, I just hope the sale stays on until payday! :S

Alex said...

That's such a fab loss Kandi! I love the first few weeks of a diet when it just falls off!

The green ditsy print bag in the bottom left of the third pic is practically a dead ringer for one they had in DP recently. I REALLY wanted it but wasn't going to pay £22 for it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip-off, but you are a very very bad girl. I just had to go and have a look (it would have been rude not to). You can guess what happened...

Serenata said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Did you buy ALL those patterns?! :-D Thanks for posting the link.

Amanda Makes said...

Well done, Kandi! That's amazing! The patterns are very tempting! Take care of yourself chicken! Lots of love, Amanda xxxx

kim said...

So many fantastic patterns......but so little time, well that's usually my problem anyway.......great news on the weight loss......well done you.
florrie x

VintageVicki said...

I love the toy patterns - look forward to seeing them made up eventually :)

PS - the yarn my scarf is in is - Debbie Bliss Eco Fairtrade - tis 100% organic cotton - very soft.

Nicky Stevenson said...

Many congratulations on the weight loss, well done on making such a great start. I love patterns too, but prefer the vintage ones (as a non-sew-er) because some are so hysterical. Hard to believe anyone ever wore some of it. There are lots of great ideaa for homemade pressies here.

bibbitybob said...

Congratulations on your weightloss!

PS. Check out my blog...there'll be a little parcel winging it's way to you shortly :)

LaaLaa said...

Well done, Kandi! That's brilliant. Lovely patterns as a reward. I'm glad you're loving Natalie Merchant. She's a one off! I LOVE her. xxx

Anonymous said...

Yikes - you were contacted by CK - lucky you. Are you kicking yourself now for saying no? I honestly don't think that there is any harm in the odd 'perk', but when every other post is about 'what I have been sent by the lovely people at' I just hit that little cross at the top of the screen...xx

Linda said...

You've done it again - got me spending more money;-D - seriously though thanks for the information I've ordered some great patterns. Oh and well done with the weight loss that's really fantastic. xxx

Wendy said...

These patterns are amazining Kandi and I love your knitting ones too.
I have been awol to with Blogs. I think every now and them I need time out and cant keep up with everything. Just caught up on yours tho and It's all fab.
Wendy. xx

D. Jean Quarles said...

Congrats on the weight loss.

Disco Goth said...

That's a fab weight loss! Slimming World is the best isn't it? I've just lost a stone in a month on SW, doing it myself, I had a wedding to go to and I hit my target on target day yesterday! Now I can slow down a bit and have some more healthy extras (not syns!)

Tammy said...

I saw that simplicity were half price in JL and Fabricland when I was out shopping last week - so maybe it is a nationwide promotion at the mo???? Only I had two ratty boys with me and had to abandon flicking through the catalogue!

Hopefully they are still on sale when I go shopping tomorrow!