Friday 15 June 2012

Monthly Makes June - Half Way Through



Now we are at the half way stage in the month I thought I would pop in and share more of what you ladies have been up to

Again, where the Monthly Make has been blogged I have 'borrowed' photos (with permission) and linked through to the blog, where it is not yet blogged or there is no blog link I have linked to the Flickr photos.

First up, we have a fascinator by Felt by Rae, it's gorgeous in shades of grey.
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~


Next we have more lovely wrap around tea pot cosies from Slow Lane Made.
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~


Sharon of Lavender and Pearls has been busy making crochet tissue box covers, I should really make myself one of these. 


Sharon made these using a pattern from The Royal Sisters Blog.
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~


Cheryl of a Time to Craft has been making on a jubilee theme, with this delightful bunting, and Jubilee Flag




The flag has a real nautical feel which maybe inspired the next make a sweet Puffin applique, I love puffins! 


So sorry I can't get the photo to go straight, let's pretend it's just dived in!
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~


Our Sue of Hart44 has made some delightful little organisers from a tutorial she found at Where the Orchids Grow - a lovely blog to check out. I have added these to my ever growing list of thing I must make!  


I'm not the only one with a never-ending list am I?
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~


Celtic Thistle Stitches has produced some lovely crochet flowers from the Cute & Easy Crochet Book




As part of the Zakka-style sew along she also created this handy little pouch , I really like this and have also added this to my list of things to make!






And last but not least this gorgeous bright and hexie pouch.




~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Well 57 photos in the Flickr June Monthly Makes album so far, you lot are brilliant keep up the good work!


Back Soon x

12 comments:

Katie said...

Everyones makes are just so lovely. Lucky me! - Rae made that fasinator for me!! It sits with pride of place on my dressing table waiting to be worn. Love Katie xx

Deborah said...

There are some gorgeous makes here :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

jill said...

Lots of pretty things.Wish I had joined in that now. xx

Emma Breadstill said...

These are lovely. Crafty people are so clever! Thank you for your lovely comment over at mine, I have emailed you. Lots of love xxx

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Love looking at everyone's work, must make something myself soon xx

somewhere on the avenue said...

Just love that bunting, and the little pouch is cute to xx

Cheryl said...

I'm glad the puffin didn't turn. I don't know why I didn't think of making one that was flying. Next time! Love all the makes. All so different.

CrochetBlogger said...

You've been up to some fun stuff!

FeltByRae said...

Ooh, lots of lovely things for me to go look at (and probably want to make too!)

I am loving joining in this as it makes me stay focused and gets me doing things rather than procrastinating!

I'm Miss July and I have a very high standard to follow.... this is a fabulous post of us all

Wendy said...

Such lovely makes! I wish I'd been part of this. Maybe next year?

Kezzie said...

Hello! There are so many nice things! Hope you are well and having a nice day!! Yay, I also made some things... http://kerenzaallin-garner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/cards-for-men.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
Thanks for your kind words about my trousers and yes feel free to use the photo wherever you would like! I'm pleased your garden is growing well. Now mine has become established it is fairly easy to look after. Just a case of dead heading and staking things, particularly this year with all the wind and wet we have been getting.