Thursday 26 February 2015

Happy Street

Currently on my needles:

Happy Street by the clever lady that bought us the Color Affection.

I have opted for green and greys.

Dark Grey:  Fyberspates, Scrumptious 4 ply / sport superwash in 307: Slate
Green:Fyberspates, Scrumptions 4ply/sport in Flying Saucer (cool name)
Silver Grey: Fyberspates Scrumptious DK/Worsted in 112: Silver

I'm currently at the stage where I am on long rows so it's taking me a while now but it is a lovely simple pattern to follow.  

Here's hoping I'll have it finished blocked and ready to wear before the warm weather arrives.

Back Soon

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Beca said...

How pretty! Those colors work so well together. Your sure to receive many compliments on it.
xx Beca

Cally said...

Hi Lisa
The colours compliment each other so well.
I wish your fingers speed ;0)
Hugs